1. Make a new folder /wap for your wap pages
2. Set the extension of your wap deck to .wml (WAP Markup Language)
3. Upload the deck in ASCII format
4. Create a file called .htaccess [Note the DOT!] with the following content :
AddType text/vnd.wap.wml wml
AddType text/vnd.wap.wxml wxml
AddType image/vnd.wap.wbmp wbmp
AddType applicationtext/vnd.wap.wmlc wml
AddType text/vnd.wap.wmlscript wmls
AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc wmlsc
AddType application/vnd.wap.wbxml wbxml
AddType application/vnd.wap.sic sic
AddType application/vnd.wap.slc slc
Your wap site should now display accordingly in wap enabled devices!
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you go above your data transfer (bandwidth) limit on your account, your website will display...
All accounts on our Linux servers now have the ability to fully control your php settings through...
While using a standard FTP client is the normal process for transferring your files to and...
All Linux servers are protected by a number of security measures that are in place for the...
Once your domain name has been registered (or transferred, if applicable), it usually takes...